cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have implemneted BADI BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK (method FILL_PO_INTERFACE) to save the attachments of the shopping carts on the application server, These attachments will also be transferred to the backend. I have put a break point in this BADI implementation but I am not able to reach the BADI code, ie the control is not stopping at the BADI. I have tried to debug it through BBP_REQ_REQ_TRANSFER and BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER.

Kindly advice.

Thanks and Regards

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created the shopping cart and have put it in held status. Then I have put the breakpoint in my BADI, still the program is not stopping at the badi.

However if the status of the shopping cart is "Error in Transmission" I am able to stop the function module BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER in my badi BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK.

Please advice.

Thanks and Regards

Manoj Upadhyay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Manoj

With BADI BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS

Method DETERMINE_TARGET_OBJECTS

You determine the object to be created in the back end

OBJ_TO_GEN = 3 -> Purchase Order

OBJ_TO_GEN = 2 -> Purchase requisition

If something go wrong in the creation of the PO the system try to create a PReq and so the program passes in BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER. Otherwise the the system try to create a PO passing in BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK.

Please pay attention to not have any approval step before the creation of the purchase order. So it is better if you park SC without approval steps for the debugging test.

Hope it helps.

Guido Gomarasca

Former Member
0 Kudos

please sign points if useful.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can

- park your shopping cart

- set a breakpoint in the BAdi

- Run function BBP_REQ_REQ_TRANSFER with the number of the Shopping Cart.

The program will stop at the break-point.

Best Regards

Guido

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot debug this BADI directly by setting a break point as this is called by the UP2 processor.The way is to create an endless loop in the BADI implementation ,as below and force the program to stop there.Go to SM50 and you can debug.

Data: l_check.

do.

if l_check eq 'X'.

exit.

endif.

enddo.

Pls reward points if this solved your problem.

Thanks

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hia

I think the Method is called by the Job "CLEAN_REQREQ_UP_101". It is not called under your user. Put an statement into the source und create a dump, there you could see which user is used, and so on...

Best Regards

Stef

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

Can anybody please reply to it.

Thanks and Regards

Manoj