cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Sender IDOC adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi could someone pls guide me on the steps that i need to take to configure IDOC sender adapter..

Are the steps for Sender and Receiver IDOC adapter same other than the fact that sender idoc adapter doesn't need a sender communication channel.

Regards,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Goyal,

Just check out this link.

How to Configure IDOC

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d19fe210-0d01-0010-4094-a6f...

Regards

Sachin

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for putting it worngly,

I would like to know all the steps that needs to be performed both at the xi end and sap end to enable IDOC communication for both sending and receiving IDOC.

Ashish

arunneerolil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this thread for config info

Rgds

Chemmanz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Just search for "Idoc Adapter" u will find lot of information. U may also find some other links to more useful info.

If u dont understand y some particular is step is performed, please post it.

Good luck.

-Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish Goyal,

I guess you migh got the clarrificatin of your doubt from naveen.what ever he told is absolutely correct.

When ever you are using idoc as sender there is no need to go for sender communicatin channel.

If you have still any more doubts please let me know.So,I can reach you out.

Thanks

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

There is nothing to configure as far as sender Idoc adapter is concerned.

There is absolutely nothing to configure for Sender Idoc adapter. Select Idoc adapter and the mode as sender, then there will be nothing displayed.

There are other configuration which u have to do both on XI server and also on the Idoc sender and receiver application systems.

Please be more specific about ur question.

-naveen.