cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) JCO_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: JCO.Client not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

I am developing an application using Adaptive RFC Model. Everything is fine but when i am maintaing the JCO destination for Metadata and Modeldata instances i am getting the following error:

<b><b>com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) JCO_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: JCO.Client not connected in repository call</b>

So please can any one suggest me how to rectify the above error.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Basha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

Check wheather your SLD and JCO connection are successful?.

See the following link sample issue and also solved: [Here|;

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik

Have you taken a look at the file %windir%\system32\drivers\etc\services?

If you haven't, try and find the line sapms<sid>, where sid is de SID of the system you-re trying to reach.

If the line isn't there write it down like this.

sapms<sid> 36<nr>/tcp

That works for me.

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhasa,

Get more information about the function module exception from the JCo exception text and the SAP system data from the calling application or the JCo traces; if the exception was thrown on the ABAP side, check the function module or BAPI in transaction SE37 or SE80.

and have a look at the dev_jrfc.trc files. These files are written by JRFC and can be found in the directories j2ee/cluster/server* of the J2EE Application Server Installation.

Regards,

Ramganesh,

Caritor India Pvt Ltd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go thru this link

it might helps your.

Generally it comes

JCO_ERROR_COMMUNICATION

Exception caused by network problems, connection breakdowns, gateway problems, unavailability of the remote SAP system, etc.

get the host of the SAP System from dev_jrfc.trc or the JRFC trace; ping the SAP system from command line; check routers, gateways, SAP systems

Thanks

Lohi

Message was edited by: Lohitha M