Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master Replication from Backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Material Master Replication from Backend system:

We got following status during making the initial load of materials: “wait” with red light, with the additional information “Parent not O.K.:DNL_CUST_PROD0”.

Consider that as previous steps we made the loaded following objects to SRM from the backend even if we never got the status “done”, but always the status running:

- DNL_CUST_BASIS3

- DNL_CUST_PROD0

- DNL_CUST_PROD1

Could you please share your ideas with me.

Thanks in Advance,

#Bill J.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

You cannot replicate customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD1 before you complete replicating customizing object DNL_CUST_PROD0 as it is the parent object.

Please monitor SMQ1 and SMQ2 to find out where the queues are stuck. Also SMWP and SMW01 are good T-codes to monitor and find out details of the replication process.

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundeep,

We have already replicated DNL_CUST_PROD1 object and we can see the material groups in our SRM system. Now we have a stuck queue (monitor through SMWP) with an error message of “ Parent not O.K.:DNL_CUST_PROD0 “ . Since we have replicated DNL_CUST_PROD1 already is there a way to take it back?

Thanks in Advance,

#Bill J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Delete DNL* queues from SMQ1/SMQ2 on both servers (SRM and R/3).

In R3AM1 cancel failed object DNL_CUST_PROD0 and DNL_CUST_PROD1.

Re-run loading of object with following order:

DNL_CUST_BASIS3

DNL_CUST_PROD0

DNL_CUST_PROD1

If You run first object, wait for status 'Done' and run second.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcin ,

After deleting DNL* queues and cancellation of the failed object, by the t-code R3AS I re-ran loading of the first object DNL_CUST_BASIS3.

The result is when I monitor from R3AM1 I see that this object is stuck on the running status and if I try to refresh on the Block column the value is always “0”.

If I check t-code SMWP, I see that under ‘ Data exchange with R/3 Backend ‘ on the blocked queues on our SRM client details there is a row in red indicating that there is a system failure from a previous day and it is still active. I am not sure if this is blocking me. How can I de-activate?

Thanks in Advance,

#Bill J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Process that queue,process the queue again from R/3 and see whether the load continues properly.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check also in transaction SNRO if you have assigned number intervals for following objects:

RRSEQ_AC, RRSEQ_SU, RRSEQ_RE, RRSEQ_EX, RRSEQ_EB

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill, what was the resolution. I have exactly same issue like you do. Defined the filter for material using R3AC1 and ran R3AS and got the error the one you got about Parent not OK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer to this link for complete step-by-step details.

<b>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/5e/88ef3bc8821d0de10000000a114084/frameset.htm</b>

Regards

- Atul