cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI, PI, ESA, ESR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have been working with XI and now started looking to upgrade XI to PI and calculating ROA, etc...

As I am going to several docs, basically there is no change between XI and PI if we install latest service packs. Am I right?

Is ESR part of XI or NW04S?

Is there any step by step example building an interface with ESA architecture using ESR?

I would like to understand the architecture and development procedure to implement ESA using ESR and XI.

Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks..Hari Potti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an excellent chapter on these areas in the book "Enterprise SOA: Designing IT for Business for Innovation" by Dan Woods and Thomas Mattern

http://sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/docs?rid=/webcontent/uuid/61e54eb4-0a01-0010-0cb1-cb44efe68ad7 [original link is broken]

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>As I am going to several docs, basically there is no change between XI and PI if we install latest service packs. Am I right?

you're right

>>>is ESR part of XI or NW04S?

no it's not

>>>Is there any step by step example building an interface with ESA architecture using ESR?

it should be a part of a new XI release

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>