cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new account assignment field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add an account assignment field (profit center) inside account assign. category cost center. The only fields that I can add are:

ACTIVITY Network activity

ASSET_NO Main asset number

CMMT_ITEM Commitment item

COST_CTR Cost center

COST_OBJ Cost object

FUNC_AREA Function area

FUND Fund

FUNDS_CTR Funds center

NETWORK Network

ORDER_NO Order

SCHED_LINE Distribution scheduling line

SDOC_ITEM Sales document item

SD_DOC Sales and distribution document

SUB_NUMBER Asset subnumber

WBS_ELEM_E WBS element

But there is no profit center there. Could you help me?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Patricia,

After defining it in BBP_C_ACC_F and BBP_C_ACCFD tables and then into SPRO> ...> Account Assignment> Deinfe account assignment categories you will have to define it in org structure in the attribute "KNT" as well so that it can inherit to the ultimate user.

After doing all this the user will be able to view the profit centre option in the web browser.

I am also doing same thing and want to have search help on profit centre as in standard code there is no search help for profit centre. You can further contact me on pachauri007@yahoo.com

Please assign points for helpful answer.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patricia,

read the note 672960. It's really helpfull.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandalal,

So what you said to add this field in the account assignment in SRM server layout needs to be created as a custom field. That means that this is not SAP standard, isn't it? There is another way to do it via SAP standard?

Thanks in advanced

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have added the field profit center in table BBP_C_ACC_F and its description in table BBP_C_ACCFD. Then I have added the profit center in the acct assignment cost center but it doesn't appears in the SRM Server. Do you know if I have missed any customizing?

Thanks in advanced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do u want to include the fields as a custom field?

If yes, append the structure INCL_EEW_PD_ACC_CSF with this field. As u have done already make entries in BBP_C_ACC_F and BBP_C_ACCFD.

Also u need the IMG configuration:- Use transaction SPRO to configure. In IMG activity ‘Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Account Assignment -> Define Account Assignment categories’, you can add user-defined fields to existing account assignment categories.

Thanks

Nandalal