cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up CCMS -- CSMREG user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, I am attempting to set up CCMS with Solution Manager on NetWeaver O4s. One of the steps requires the creation of a user CSMREG. I am recieving an error regarding the passphrase strength, which according to a SAP Note, is due to a programming error and has a scheduled patch that is not yet released for basis 700. The work around is not suitable for us as it would require making changes to our security policy temporarily. Does anyone know what roles and privelages the CSMREG user needs, or where I can find some documentation on that user so that I can create it manually? So far the only helpful information I have found is in SAP Note 455356, but I am looking for some more documentation on this user. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harrison,

The user CSMREG has to be assigned S_CSMREG profile ( As of SP03 add Auth object S_RZL_ADM) or role SAP_S_CSM_REG can also be added to this user.

This info has been obtained from Scenarios Configuration Guide that can be found out an Service market place.

Hopefully this shd solve your question.

Br,

Sri

Award points if helpfuil.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dirk_jenrich
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/d3/e59e38fdd5363ce10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

And note the following sentence:

If errors that indicate to a missing profile occur when creating the user, generate the profile for the role SAP_BC_CSMREG in transaction PFCG.

Kind regards

Dirk