cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM-XI-Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Iam a student trying to learn XI. But, Iam having a scenario which is out of my thinking or knowledge. If you could give me some input, it would really help me.

Scenario:

I have to create a Business partner in CRM and it should be sent as vcard to my mobile. So, I thought it is CRM-XI-Mobile scenario.Please try to give me some Info. (Sending VCARD as SMS is not appreciated. Imagine my mobile is always connected to Internet )

2.)

How can I push the CRM data to XI, every time a Business Partner is created?

Thanking you for your time.

Viele Gruße,

Ajaykumar,Vasireddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>2.) How can I push the CRM data to XI, every time a Business Partner is created?</i>

>>>Similar like pusing Idoc from SAP system. So ceate partners, RFC destination etc..you can send this idoc to XI.

Regards,

Moorthy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

but it's not the pushing part:)

as you use CRM middleware to do that

and not change pointers for example

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michal,

Dobra dobra.

Ja. You are saying it is not pushing part. But sending data from CRM to XI means, Iam pushing BP data every time it is created. Isn't it?

And I really dont know what change pointers means? Can't I do just like this.

Using some IDOC(BUPA_Main) I will push the BP data to XI and change it to VCARD structure and send it through (SMS,Bluetooth,Internet...).

Thanking you.

Best regards,

Ajaykumar,Vasireddy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>Ja. You are saying it is not pushing part. But sending data from CRM to XI means, Iam pushing BP data every time it is created. Isn't it?

I was answering Krishna's answer

(I know it's pushing)

>>>>And I really dont know what change pointers means? Can't I do just like this.

no need if you use BP

>>>>Using some IDOC(BUPA_Main) I will push the BP data to XI and change it to VCARD structure and send it through (SMS,Bluetooth,Internet...).

BUPA main is a bdoc (CRM middleware)

idoc will be created from that

Regards,

michal

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>2.) How can I push the CRM data to XI, every time a Business Partner is created?

standard CRM data transfer:

register the interface: BUPA_MAIN – Business Partner

and create and IDOC subscription

it's described in CRM course I believe

how to sent it to mobile:

in one of your scenarios we send a mobile messages

to mobile application's database

and mobile app on mobiles retrives it from there

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>