cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view given authrization (TC) on particular user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

How to view given authrization (TC) on particular user?

Please give some idea about this.

regards

Kariyath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SUIM is a better option where you'll get all possibilities for a user comparison.You can check with users and roles, users and T codes etc..

Regards

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kariyath,

Please check the transaction RSUSR200 for this purpose. It will give you the list by date of login, locked, kind of user...

>My problem solved. On the same way is it any TC for user >logs. ie. when the users do what tc?

>please help

Message was edited by: Eshmarc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Gili,

RSUSR200 is giving me a summary type. I am looking a total logs on users base. for eg. If am putting one user id and from time and to time. how can i know what he done on that particular time.

thanks and regards

Kariyath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KR lal

You are supposed to enable trace for the user in the gui level

regards

phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

K R LAL

I am fully agree with the solution of Mr. SRI. just evaluate it and find your solution as desired.

REgards

Anwer Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kariyath,

Please check the transaction S_BCE_68001426 for this purpose. It will give you all the transaction codes for a user.

If you want the details of authorization objects and their values assigned to a user then try Su56. In Su56 use the node display mode and then you can choose the user id for which you want the data.

Please award points for useful info.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kariyath,

As explained by Ruchit, The TCODE wd provide you the needed info. Also check SUIM transaction where all required reports for USER INFORMATION SYSTEM are available. You can use them to max extent to find out the required data.

Br,

Sri

Award points for useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Mr. Ruchit and Mr.Sri.

My problem solved. On the same way is it any TC for user logs. ie. when the users do what tc?

please help

regards

Kariyath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kariyath,

ST03N would be the answer for that aswell.

IN Admin mode in ANALYSIS views, click on User profile.

A double clikc on User profile would provide you the list of users who have logged to the server on that day. A double clikc on any user would provide the Tcodes used by that particular user and their response times and so on. Also if u want to track all the movements of any particular user start logging his actions via AUT10 transactions. Its generally used for Audit trails and is helpful in many case to vouch on User Admin activities.

Br,

Sri

Award points for answers if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lal

you can see all the list of TC executed using TCode STAD enter the user name and keep all the other as star

regards

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SU01, select user, go to Roles Tab, and drill down in role. Opens a new window into PFCG in display mode.

Select Menu to get transactions and Authorisations > Display Authorization Data to see full details