cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript BITMAP alignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all.

In a window of a sapscript i have a BITMAP command to include a logo.

My question is if it is possible to align that image to the right side of the window.

Thank you in advance

Nuno Silva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried creating a Paragraph Format that is right aligned and then assigning this format to your Bitmap image?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Gabriel, the image was imported to sap using transaction se78. So i dont think there is any way to use so10 to see the image.

Matt, how can i use a paragraph in a BITMAP command? I tried adding "PARAGRAPH" but the image dissapeared.

Thank you

Nuno Silva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to tcode SO10, open the image you got. You will see crazy letters, but somewere is the directions for the position of the bitmap, change them until you find the correct position on your form.

Gabriel P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to create a seperate small window for this logo and place it on the existing window or move it to the right corner

do u know how to set one window on the other

click on the menu (when u r inin PAGE WINDOWS view)SETTINGS->FORM PAINTER

select the check box GRAPHICAL FORM PAINTER

THEN IT WILL SHOW YOU THE LAYOUT OF WINDOWS ON YOUR PAGE

DRAG YOUR LOGO WINDOW ON TO THE EXISTING MAIN WINDOW LIKE TO THE RIGHT WHERE YOU WANT TO DISPLAY

OR JUST SIMPLY MOVE LOGO WINDOW TO THE RIGHT

adjustments are upto you

then again click on the menu SETTINGS->FORM PAINTER

deselect the check box GRAPHICAL FORM PAINTER

to come back to the normal view

in this way you can place ur logo to the right

u will surely get it if u do this way

don't forget to assign points later

regards,

sowjanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sowjanya .

Thank you for the answer but that wont solve my problem.

The image i print is not always the same. Depending on a variable that comes from the program i can print diferent images and those images may be diferent in size.

The only restriction for the images is a maximum size (the window size). So if the image is not as wide as the window it will appear in the left side and i needed it to appear in the right.

Thank you