cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I’m trying to replicate vendor from back-end using the transaction BBPGETVD.

I’ve set-up the Organization plan and I’ve created a vendor group using PPOCV_BBP, but when I run the replication I get the following:

<b>“All backend descriptions are already assigned in the system”</b>

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

#Bill J.

Message was edited by: Bill Joe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Did you already run BBPGETVD before ?

Backend vendors are already replicated in SRM ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

It is the first replication of vendors that we are trying from back-end to SRM so there is no back vendor in SRM. Do you think that we are missing something in the connection configuration.Anyway we have already replicated the plants and material types successfully.

Thanks for your help,

#Bill J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

Try the option of assigning internal number range if backend numbers are not available. It seems like all those business partner numbers have been taken away by your plants and org units. you might have to replicate it with avaialable number range internally.

You can find the corresponding R/3 Vendor number using table BBPV_BUPA_VENMAP.

Hope this information helps !

Pls assign points if answer is usefull

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

Your information was very useful. We tried the replication but we get to more errors in the log:

“Error: Error while Creating Business Partner (BP) Module: BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA Vendor: 0000050734”

“Grouping 0001 has external number assignment, enter a number”

Do you have any idea on what do I have to set?

Thanks in Advance,

#Bill J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

Please create two different number ranges in BUCF. One for Alpha numeric and the other for Numbers. When you wish to replicate Alpha Numeric numbers go to SPRO->WAS->Business Partner->Number ranges->Define Number ranges and grouping.

Here for group 0002 (external number range group) , assign Alpha numeric or numeric number range to replicate the corresponding vendors.

Your problem is due to this configuration !!

Please assign points for usefull answers !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundeep ,

Thank you very much for your valuable help for us.We solved one of the issues but we are still getting the other one ?

“Error: Error while Creating Business Partner (BP) Module: BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA Vendor: 0000050734”

Could you please take a look and let me know What you think?

Thanks in Advance,

#Bill J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill,

Please let me know if there are any dumps in ST22 related to the error you see in SLG1. Also sometimes it errors out because of inccorect data maintained on the R/3 side.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundeep,

Thank you very much buddy.I solved the problem.I think it was due to time zone settings.after making right settings of time zone,now it works.

#Bill J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

This signify to me that, vendor no (VENMAP table) and Business partner (BUT00) will have the same no.

Please clarify on this point.

Looking for your reply, Thanks in Advance.

Answers (0)