cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon To SDM (Invalid Password error)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I am trying to deploy a J2ee application from Netweaver studio. It is prompting me "please insert the SDM password". i tried several times it is not working can some one tell me is there any default pass like the one for administrator "abcd1234".

Cheers

ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarakaram!

The password you have to enter here is the master-password that you entered during the installation of server and IDE.

Best Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I tried with the master password. Its not working. i remembered entering two 2 password while installation. i tried with both passowrd but in vain. Can you help me in solving this.

cheers

ram

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Apparently your question is not regarding the Java EE 5 release but rather NetWeaver 04 or 04s.

The default SDM password there is "sdm". Try that one first. If it doesn't work, you can change the SDM password either in the Remote GUI or with the changepassword command. For more information please refer to the SDM documentation in /usr/sap/<SID>/<INSTANCE>/SDM/program/doc.

Hope that helps!

-Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vladimir,

I tried with sdm but still it is not working. i got the answer from the post Thank you..

cheers

ram

Answers (0)