cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDM v/s other tools

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

i'm doing a comparison study of SAP MDM v/s other leading tools. So far, i'm successful in getting info on SAP MDM and IBM MDM, but unable to do feature comparison across board. Do any of you have any such document, and i'll appreciate if you could share that with the group.

thanks and appreciate your help.

pandari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

amolgupta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are many companies who have given their implementations for MDM.

SAP MDM is not only a good product but also is best utilised when you are using other SAP products like R3.

Making your applications/projects using the products from one company only reduces the chances of facing problems, compatibility issues or any conflicts that may arise.

when a company makes a product it ensures that it is highly compatible with its other products. So if you are using mostly using SAP products like R/3 system etc then it would be much better to go for SAP MDM for the complete solution rather then having a mess of Products with a lot of issues trying to make output from from compatible as input for another.

regards,

-Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandari,

I want to know how other MDM tools works.

It will be more helpful if you share the related documents.

My email id: s.arunprabhu@gmail.com

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Arun prabhu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Pandari,

I would be glad if you can share the feedback from other with me. My email ID is atul_kumar@amat.com

Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandari K,

Can u please forward me your SAP and IBM's comparative analysis. I'll be very thankful. My ID is meju.taj@gmail.com

Regards,

Taj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandari, we did an analysis of options available, though the analysis was limited to SAP provided tools only. Let me know your mail Id, I can send you a copy of the analysis.

AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Can u please send the copy of your analysis to me too, I'll be obliged. My ID is meju.taj@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards,

Taj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

guys,

any inputs...

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandari

Can you give me ur email id. I have some exposure to Tibco CIM & have done a comaprative analysis from the limited knowledge that i have. It could prove useful to you.

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Can u please send your comparative analysis to me too, I'll be obliged. My ID is meju.taj@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards,

Taj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arvind, Would you please send me a copy of the MDM tool comparison between SAP, TIBCO CIm, etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

My email is w_gainey@yahoo.com