cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap script main window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a std form in that i have a req ment of output shown below.

itemno inviiceno amount itemno invoiceno amount

1 10000001 100.00 3 20890654 50.00

2 10000678 78.00 4 20975546 40.00

IN the main window how to do to get output as above.

pls help me to solve the issue.

Thanks,

RAJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Using <b>'FIND Cntrl+F'</b> ,U can see where <b>OPEN_FORM</b> and <b>WRITE_FORM</b> function modules are .Try put <b>break-points</b>.

and use Scripts Form debuuger for this in <b>SE71</b> select <b>Utilities</b> then select <b>activate debugger</b>.

not sure why u want to code these Function modules.If u want to write once again this Function modules u need to call first OPEN_FORM (to open ur form ),then WRITE_FORM (to write the form ) and CLOSE_FORM to close ur form. I think it will be already there .so try to put breakpont at <b>all</b> the statements CALL FUNCTION 'OPEN_FORM'. in the <b>EXPORT</b> parameters u can see the <b>FORM = <form neme>.</b> here form name is variable.double click on this u will see ur FORM name.

If u really want to change print program in ur case RFFOUS_C copy this as z_RFFOUS_C and ask ur Functional people to assign this.then u can change this.

Regds,

Vinsa.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In real time scenario, U need to copy either Form or Print program some time both.

If u don't want to change data retrival logic just Copy the form to any Z----Form.Then Change as ur requirement.

Ask ur functional people to assign this Z--Form to output type.

Regds,

Vinsa.R

Message was edited by: vinsar chand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I copy only the form and modified already.so is it possible to add a new function module open form,write form inside the prog.and the prog also very big and how to check which place to add.pls tell me details i would help to solve the issue.

Thanks,

RAJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

First you need to take all thia values into an internal table. Then u have to use OPEN_FORM.Here u have to pass form name.Then use WRITE_FORM. This FM actually calls writes the form .In your form select MAinwindow press F9.u can see Text elements window now.Here u have to use variable in the form <b>&variable-name&</b>.

The sample print program will be in

http://www.planetsap.com/Z_Sapscript_program_1.htm

and

http://www.thespot4sap.com/Articles/SAPscript_example_layout%20set.asp

Regds,

Vinsa.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Here i am using a STD FORM and STD print prog.

std Form Name : F110_PRENUM_CHCK.

std Prog Name : RFFOUS_C.

In the STD print prog how can i do like this modifications.Is it possible to change the FM itself if possible pls tell me in detail and help me to solve the problem.

Thanks,

RAJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra

Please check if it is possible to print as below:

itemno inviiceno amount itemno invoiceno amount

1 10000001 100.00 <b>2 10000678 78.00</b>

<b>3 20890654 50.00</b> 4 20975546 40.00

As flow of printing normally goes line by line.

For above, create two different elements in MAIN window of the form. One identifies left half and the other identifies right half.

Create a FLAG variable which shifts from one element to other upon printing ...

Hope this gives you some idea.

Kind Regards

Eswar