cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI_BASIS upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for the cd containing the pi_basis upgrade.

I first need to find the CD and then how to upgrade to PI_BASIS 2005_1_640 via transaction saint.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karim,

You should be able to download from the SAP Service marketplace. Go to http://service.sap.com/swdc -> Search for Installations and Upgrades -> Enter search term "PI_BASIS 2005_1_640". You should find this in the list and be able to download the Delta Upgrade, Installation and Supplementary Upgrade software.

The other option is to enter a customer message to SAP with the application area XX-SER-SWFL-SHIP.

I hope this helps,

Mike.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mike,

I downloaded and unziped the delta upgrade.

It is a folder called 5130956 with multiple folders inside it. I found one EPS folder with "AOSNBB8.SAR" file.

But when I try to load the file through the front end I get the message "no ocs files were found for uploading".

I must be doing somthing wrong. Can you point me to a guide on how to perform the delta upgrade.

Thanks a million,

former_member181887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you copy them to the server and then upload them in SAINT from the server. Use the .SAR file as the upload process uncompresses the file and creates all the control and data for the install/upgrade.

Cheers,

Mike.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

StephanZ
Explorer
0 Kudos

Have you tried the *.SAR file in the DATA folder?

Maybe OSS note 570810 might help also.

Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Stephan,

I did load the *.sar file in the data folder. But the PI_BASIS_2005_1_640 is still not on the list of installed addons so I can't import anything.

Thanks,

Karim

StephanZ
Explorer
0 Kudos

I meant the DATA folder on the CD, not on your server!

Stephan