cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAS 6.20 - sap/bc/gui/sap/its

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have to define and run an internet service on a WAS 6.20 and the problem is, that I don't find the sap/bc/gui/sap/its on the SICF

Can anybody help me, please?

Cheers

marcos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

in SICF you can find the right position under:

default_host/sap/bc/gui/sap/its...

Best regards,

Sabine

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It works!

Thanks a lot!

marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dieter,

thank you very much. I have read the documentation about the iacor and I try to customize the RFC destination for iacor (IACOR host,ITS instance,IACOR type). After that, should do I customize anything else?

Thanks again

marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Dieter,

the SAP ITS was installed and it is possible to log in, but I need to publish a service and the sap/bc/gui/sap/its is not define. Do you know any documentation, which could help me?

I can log in using the IExplorer (the url is like this: http://r5-its.it.grntoe94.com:8001/scripts/wgate/webgui/!), but I don't need it, I have to define the internet service

Thanks in advance

marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

Let's put some things straight.

The External ITS version 6.20 uses the script path /scripts/wgate/<servicename>/!

The Integrated ITS uses the script path /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/<servicename>

So it seems you want to call a service with Integrated ITS, but on WebAS 6.20 there's no Integrated ITS available. Therefore you have to publish your service to the External ITS via iacor and call it accordingly e.g. http://r5-its.it.grntoe94.com:8001/scripts/wgate/myservice/!

Thanks and regards,

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

The Integrated ITS is available as of WebAS 6.40. That means in WebAs on basis 6.20 it's not present. You have to use the external ITS version 6.20 to connect to this system.

Thanks and regards,

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

maybe I didn't explain very well my problem. I mean, that the path /default_host/sap/bc/gui/sap/its doesn't exist.

The path /default_host/sap/bc/ exist, but there is no /default_host/sap/bc<b>/gui</b>

Cheers

marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

PS: to get the tree you need to press "Execute" (F8)!