cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDP - BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER does not transfer PRs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Gurus,

we are trying to move R/3 requisitions up to SRM (4.0, Classic). PRs are getting into the transfer table, but the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER does not transfer the PRs.

Does anyone of you have insights into this report and how it should work?

Thanks,

Claudia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

What is the exact error?See if the foll notes help:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies!

The settings are done like described. The RFC User is maintained in the Org Model as well as the user for "Entry Channel". I am not sure, if I am missing something there.

I have a PR in the table and now I want to move the PR to SRM. Running the report manually does not move anything. When the job is scheduled using the RFC User, the job is stuck in Outbound Queue giving error "No authorization to log into target system". Any idea?

I also do not know where the PR is technically moved into SRM?

Looking forward to you insights!

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check whether the RFC user exists in SRM system.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The RFC User is maintained in both systems with profiles S_A.SYSTEM and SAP_ALL.

Any further idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Claudia,

Please make sure that the RFC user-password in SU01 (SRM) is same as the password in SM59 for the SRM RFC destination in R/3. Looks like the passwords are not synchronized to enable the transfer from EPRTRANS table.

Manually it doesnot get pushed either because your user ID might not have the required authorizations. Please check for password synchronizations and this should hopefully solve your problem.

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

thanks for all replies - Sundeep, you got me the hint!

Basis played with the RFC connections and changed passwords. Now the settings are sync and Reqs are moved.

Thanks,

Claudia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What error system is throwing..? Check in Tx SLG1 in SRM for the object BBP_EXTREQ.

I assume you maintained T160PR & T160EX in R3 and created a entry channel (RFC user as system user with SAP_ALL profile and converted as EBP user) in SRM and assigned to an relevant Org unit.

OSS note 441892 gives good details in integrating ext requirements.

Rgds

Reddy