cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

integrating checkboxes in table.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a table which is populated using a BAPI.

The fields are diaplayed as InputFileds(editable) so that the user can edit them.

Whenever a field of a row is edited, the user has to click a CheckBox next to it, to indicate that he/she has edited that particular row.

Each row of the table should have such a CheckBox.

The problem is how to integrate these CheckBoxes in the table.

Since I have used 'Apply Template' for the table, for adding the CheckBox column I used 'Insert Column' and then using TableCellEditor I have integrated the CheckBox.

In the Context I have created a node, and under that have created a context variable of type Boolean. This variable is then mapped to the 'checked' property of the CheckBox.

But the problem is that when one CheckBox is clicked , all get clicked......as they are bound to a single context variable......

What do I do so that each CheckBox gets clicked individually??????...........

Also, I want to get the contents of the row selected depending upon the clicked CheckBoxes.

Thx in adv!

Regards,

harshada.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanx all u guys.......

ur solution really worked!!....

now theres a separate checkbox for each row nd the yget clikced individualy...

hurray!!.yippee!!!

lajitha_menon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Dont bind the checkbox to the new attribute in another node. Create a value attribute of type boolean under the same node which is the datasource for the table. Then, each line will get selected individually, and you just have to see whether this checkbox is selected by looping through the table node, to get all the selected items.

By this method -however- you cannot map the node to any model node directly. You have to fill this node and copy data from this node programmatically.

Tell me if its not clear, and I will explain in detail,

Regards,

LM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can loop at the Context of the Bapi and write the value in a new Context Node.

There you can add a Value to the Tablestructure with a boolean.

Than each Table record has his own checked or not-checked Status.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

gothru this link

this might helps.

Thanks

Lohi.