cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier registration queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to configure the Supplier registration process in SRM 5.0.I have some doubts regarding the process flow:

1.After the Vendor submits the questionnaire sent to him,the purchaser searches for the potential suppliers and accepts them.

After this if we have activated the WF WS10000209 for creation of Vendor,a work item should go to the Approver for approving the vendor and a business partner will be created for the vendor.

So the triggering event for the WF will be 'acceptance' of the vendor by the purchaser based on the questionnaire the vendor has sent.

In our system,the Witem is not going to the Approver after the purchaser accepts the registerd Vendor in the Supplier screening transaction.

Acc to the std process ,after the BP is created for the vendor,a user ID is generated for the vendor and is sent to him by mail.

Can anyone explain me if any more settings are required for the follow on processes(Witem to the approver,creation of business partners and user ID for the vendor) to happen?

Also for the above scenario,do we need to have a seperate client for ROS and EBP?

Currently we are having both on the same system.

Does anyone has any detailed config document for this?

BR,

Disha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone send me the ROS config guide to david.ogunniyi@sap.com. Thanks

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Disha,

I think the WS10000209 is triggered after self user registration, not company registration.

1. Carry out self-registration supplier company

2. Answer questionnaires

3. Check supplier data and questionnaires

4. Approve supplier company

In this stage, supplier conpany is still potential supplier

-

5. Transfer suppliers via OPI interface

A. Manage Business Partner

B. Sourcing Cockpit

6. Business Partner is created and email to supplier

Supplier gets email and do self user registration. WS10000209 should be triggered.

Please check the Note 916702 for one client deployment.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone any thoughts?

BR,

Disha.