cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISPLAY IN SINGLE PAGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I copy and doing a sap script and i am facing a problem that in the first page the address is not displaying but in the second page displaying.and the total i put in seperate window it displaying in second window instead of first window.but i never give the second window in page that NEXT for the first window but some windows displaying in second page.totaly i am confused pls help to solve the problem.This prog is Payment advice checque using the std prog F110_PRENUM_CHCK.Pls help to solve.

Thanks,

Regards,

RAJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Desanth,

Can you please tell me what you did for that issue?I am right now facing the same problem and just looked at your posting

Pleas let me know what you did? I have added to variable windows in the first page one for check address and the other for amount in numbers with asterisks and the data is been displayed in the first page and it is also populating the data of those two windows in the second page, where I dont have a second page at all in my form

Regards,

Kiran

former_member202682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra ,

what i can understand from your problem description is

On your 1st page the address Window is missing where as it is on second page ,so it is displaying on second n not on first.Make sure you have added the adress window on the first page also.

you want to say that you have not mentioned the Next page option as Second page , still the windows of second page are getting displayed.

as you say you are using a standard driver program.

Here you are using a Zform??

You say you have copied it from std form.

have you attached the Z form to your driver program??

If not then your first form i:e the std one must be gettign executed and not the one you have copied and want to execute.

Please first make sure you have attached your form to the std program.

Your Functional will do it for you thru SPRO .

then try to execute your form and verify the windows are properly assigned to your pages.

Regards,

AShwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i guess u r confused btwn window and page concepts

For a <b>page</b>, you assign different <b>windows</b>,

Address which you are talking about check in which window code is there for that and to which page that window is assigned,it might be present in page 2 as you said