cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error:407 Proxy Authentication Required in Google search webdynpro app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing Webdynpro application in which i have provided Google search facility by using Google search API as web service.

But when i am executing my application and search for some expression then it gives Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.

I've set Prosy address, port, username in iport.lp thru GoogleSearchPort GUI and also password thru _setPasswoed method. Still i am having the problem.

So if anybody can solve this problem then please help me

Thanks,

vilish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vilish,

Do the following steps to solve the problem.

1. Set proxy address and username and password Logical port under model which you have imported, if you are using proxy server to connect Internet.

2. If this proxy server requires some authentication about user like username and password then do following:

- Go to server System.

- Log on to that system.

- Access any website on internet on that system, if authentication is required then it will ask for username and password. When you successfully access any website from the server machine then deployu and run your Application. It will work.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vilish Even I am facing the same problem I have setted the proxy settings but i did not get what u were telling what do u mean by this sentence?

"I've set Prosy address, port, username in iport.lp thru GoogleSearchPort GUI and also password thru _setPasswoed method."

If u have solved the problem please let me know.

Thanks,

Sirisha.R.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vilish Even I am facing the same problem I have setted the proxy settings but i did not get what u were telling what do u mean by this sentence?

"I've set Prosy address, port, username in iport.lp thru GoogleSearchPort GUI and also password thru _setPasswoed method."

If u have solved the problem please let me know.

Thanks,

Sirisha.R.S