SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-OIL-DS-TDP User exits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Does anyone know of a user exit that will allow for the lookup of a different value from OIH01 during a goods receipt.

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark,

You can try any of these BADI's ..

OIH_ED_VAL_DEF --> BADI for Excise Duty defaulting and validation

OIH_TR_KONTO_MODIF--> ACCOUNT DETERMINATION DURING TAX

REVALUATION

Please let me know if this doesnt help You

Regards

R. Ramvelu

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Mark,

Could you please tell me your request/issue in detail. The question is not very clear.

system picks the data from OIh01 table for a given material, plant, ED and HT.

Information which I want to know is how you want to modify the data in user-exit.

regards,

V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi V

The business scenario is that a GR (custom movement type) is processed that references an old purchase order in a text field. I have setup a reduced rate handling type that is used in this movement to pick up a rate other than the current standard rate.

The problem is that the rate that must be used for this reduced rate scenario must be based on the creation date of the old purchase order.

I have tried doing this via a substitution rule in FI, however I cannot influence the resulting posted value. Ideally I need a user exit that I can code to lookup the relevant rate and pass this value to TDP for posting purposes.

Hope this clarifies my requirement.

Cheers

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark,

You can try any of these BADI's ..

OIH_ED_VAL_DEF --> BADI for Excise Duty defaulting and validation

OIH_TR_KONTO_MODIF--> ACCOUNT DETERMINATION DURING TAX

REVALUATION

Please let me know if this doesnt help You

Regards