cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Auction Cockpit Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Gurus,

We have installed LAC in our SRM5.0 recently.

The following jco settings were modified, the rest are still using default values:

jco.client.client = 001

jco.client.user = jco_user (user created in client 001 and assigned all relevant roles SAP_BBP* and SAP_EC_BBP*)

jco.client.password = provide password of jco_user

jco.client.mshost = hostname of SRM system

jco.client.ashost = hostname of SRM system

jco.client.sysnr = 00

However when we tried to run the Live Auction Applet Smoke test, the error we got is " You are not authorized to display the auction".

Please advise.

Kind regards,

Raquel Mendoza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have installed LAC in our SRM5.0 recently. I am unable to start Live Auction Cockpit. I am getting the following error.

"500 Internal Server Error: java.lang.RuntimeException:

Unable to connect to R3 to retrieve applet properties. Please check Live Auction R3 connection parameters. Please review live auction application logs for more details. "

Can you please guide me how to proceed furthur. if you have any kind of document forward to this id a_appuraja@yahoo.com

Regards

Apparao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raquel,

This error occures when You try run LAC Applet with different user than users who exist in Partner/Bids tab.

If You have company "A" and two users in it (usr1 and usr2), You configure Auction and in tab 'partner/bids' You add usr1 from company "A", you cannot run LAC with usr2 (even though this user belongs company "A").

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski