cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDM Deployment error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am getting following deployment error when I attempt to deploy my .ear file through SDM.

***************************Error***********************

<b>Error: Aborted: development component 'Comp1'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2006.11.03.19.00.49':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [hostname] with user name: [J2EE_ADMIN]

####Check your login information.

####Exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.e

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)</b>

************************End Log************************

I checked various threads related to this and checked following things;

1] Checked whether J2EE_ADMIN user is locked which was not.

2] Changed passwords of SDM and J2EE_ADMIN. Now they are identical. I can login with that password to VA.

3] Checked the Security setting in VA which was having <b>BasicPasswordLoginModule</b> instead of <b>CreateTicketLoginModule</b>

4] Checked whether J2EE engine was running.It was I could see default page as well as connect to Visual Admin.

Is there anything I had missed out?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

gothru this link this might helps you.

Thanks

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lohitha

Thanks for the reply but actually I could see the configuration of SecureStore. But I am able to login to Visual admin with the password that I changed. Do I still need to do that configuration?

Regards

Rajeev

Answers (0)