cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISR service error :No Adobe Form Is Assigned to the Scenario...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am getting this error when I try to run any of the ISR based scenarios like Code of Conduct service, PCR etc..

com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.FPMRuntimeException: No Adobe Form Is Assigned to the Scenario

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.MessageManager.raiseException(MessageManager.java:111)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.raiseExceptions(FcISRProcessEvent.java:1948)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.callRFCIsrGetFormUrl(FcISRProcessEvent.java:1042)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.setTemplateSource(FcISRProcessEvent.java:459)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.callRFCIsrProcessEvent(FcISRProcessEvent.java:798)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEvent.callIsrProcessEvent(FcISRProcessEvent.java:380)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.wdp.InternalFcISRProcessEvent.callIsrProcessEvent(InternalFcISRProcessEvent.java:1234)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.FcISRProcessEventInterface.callIsrProcessEvent(FcISRProcessEventInterface.java:127)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.wdp.InternalFcISRProcessEventInterface.callIsrProcessEvent(InternalFcISRProcessEventInterface.java:409)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.wdp.InternalFcISRProcessEventInterface$External.callIsrProcessEvent(InternalFcISRProcessEventInterface.java:577)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.showform.VcISRShowForm.onBeforeOutput(VcISRShowForm.java:215)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.showform.wdp.InternalVcISRShowForm.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcISRShowForm.java:435)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.showform.VcISRShowFormInterface.onBeforeOutput(VcISRShowFormInterface.java:137)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.showform.wdp.InternalVcISRShowFormInterface.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcISRShowFormInterface.java:136)

at com.sap.pcui_gp.isr.isrprocessevent.showform.wdp.InternalVcISRShowFormInterface$External.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcISRShowFormInterface.java:212)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.callOnBeforeOutput(FPMComponent.java:602)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doProcessEvent(FPMComponent.java:568)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doEventLoop(FPMComponent.java:437)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.wdDoInit(FPMComponent.java:195)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.wdp.InternalFPMComponent.wdDoInit(InternalFPMComponent.java:110)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingComponent.doInit(DelegatingComponent.java:108)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.initController(Controller.java:215)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:200)

Pls do let me know how to solve this problem.

I tried the configuration checks in the manuals..

The Webservice check returned the correct version of the Adobe version running..

But the program test FP_PDF_test_00 retuen an SOAP error..

I have maintained detinations in the java visual admin

with url : http://abapserverhostname:8000

and user as ADS_AGENT password as in abap system.

Pls tell me how should I solve my problem.

helpfull answers will be greatly awarded...

Regards,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the appropiate Adobe Form(<i>ISR_FORM_SECC</i>) has been assigned to that Scenario(<i>SECC</i>) in <b>QISRSCENARIO</b> Transaction.

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raja,

Yes the Adobe Form is assigned to the scenario SECC in QISRSCenario. is there any iview setting to be done.. what else could be the problem.

Regards,

Ramesh

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No iview settings, since the forms will be displayed thru the WD application: PcrApplication or ISRForm.

Is the scenario active (QISRSCENARIO)? Please check the date also.

cheers,

Noë

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope this link should clear your problem.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/54/957e40ec66ce62e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

what date should I check..

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if ICF is configured properly.

Do check ADS also.

Rgds,

Antony.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anto,

ICF is not running properly. ICM is running but when i click goto-->sevices

http is not active

smtp is active..

When i try to activate the http i am getting the error

Operation failed rc=1..

Pls tell me as to what should I do..

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Ask your BASIS team to check this ICF problem.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

do update if the problem is solved

Rgds,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

the basis have solved the problem and the configuration checks for ADS are succesful now.

Now i try to create change the code of conduct application iview change the name space to

sap.com/pcgui~isr(dont mind the spelling i have given the right component)

application name= IsrForm

application parmetrs = (given according to older thread messages)

but nothing is coming up. I get the Ie message saying

Security settings does not allow page to be displayed correctly and only a "cross" icon is appearing at the top of the page..

Pls tell me what should i do now..

Regards,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

Please check note 766191 and install the latest ACF version. Furthermore you have to change your security settings (Internet Explorer) to allow the execution of ActiveX controls and ActiveScripting.

Regards,

Philipp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

As Philip said, Why dont you install ACF and then try again. If it still gives problem, let us know.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I have installed ACF.. and in internet settjngs have activated acitv X.

but I am getting the error that" your security settings does not allow Active X controls to be used."

What setting I have to do avoid this error message.

and what is the EP system I have to use for the Iview

"SAP_WebDynpro_XSS" (points to j2ee system)OR "SAP_ECC_HumanResources(points to backend system)

Pls let me know..

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Well, for your first question...ActiveX Controls stuff...You can do it in Internet Explorer-Tools-Internet Options-Security-CustomLevel-ActiveX Controls and Plug-ins-ENABLE.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Coming to your second question...You got to maintain <b>SAP_WebDynpro_XSS</b> system itself...and in that system itself you got to maintain the CONNECTOR Property with your backend system (application host of your back end,SAP Client name,SAP System id,Server Port-3200).

I hope this should solve your current problem.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raja,

The error still exits as the browser always gives the pop up message that Actyive X controls cannot be installed or run.

I have made the security settings which u had mentioned but in vain.

I guess only when the browser works I would get the application called and then know whether it is working.

In the SECC scenario what is the settings to be done.. In the dfault scenario there is a notification type E1 but that is not available in the list of general notifications. Is there a initial copy for tables content to be transaported from 000 client to target client. Please let me know..

Regards,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reg your SECC problem, please find the required details in the following link...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/cc/588c4057d5701de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Do check out the notes - 764839 , <b>766191</b>.

Hope it may help.

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we come across similar issue, and at last we found out it's because of the missing of authorization in R3, after add SAP_ALL, it works fine.

maybe you should test that, of course not for production.

br.

zj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Is your problem solved? Kindly let us know.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I tried that IE settings you had told me but strangely the same message that "Your security settings does not allow you to display activeX controls keeps popping out"..

the default trace does not have any error but in IE this error is poping out in the preview window and in Mozilla there is nothign but a blank screen.

Pls help me as to how can I solve this issue..

Thanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Please find the settings of IE as shown below...

ActiveX Controls and Plugins

Automatic prompting for ActiveX Controls - DISABLE

Binary and Script behaviors - ENABLE

Download signed ActiveX Controls - PROMPT

Download unsigned ActiveX Controls - ENABLE

Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe - ENABLE

Run ActiveX Controls and plug-ins - ENABLE

Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting -ENABLE.

I hope this should help.

Regards,