cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import status Finished with warnings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have imported sap.com_SAPPCUI_GP 600 Level 6 Update ERP05VAL.09051046 into track. i got the status finished with warnings when i tried to look into the logs.

Info:Starting Step Repository-check at 2006-11-03 12:13:54.0873 -5:00

Info:Component:sap.com/SAPPCUI_GP

Info:Version :MAIN_ERP05VAL_C.20060905104635

Info:1. PR is of type TCSSoftwareComponent

Error:test integration of changelist 5d6d66c73ccb11db91300030057116fe leads to 2 conflicts.

Info:conflict: conflict in workspace ZPOSMGMT/sap.com_SAPPCUI_GP/dev/inactive: /dtr/ws/ZPOSMGMT/sap.com_SAPPCUI_GP/dev/inactive/DCs/sap.com/pcui_gp/isr/_comp/src/packages/com/sap/pcui_gp/isr/isrprocessevent/FcISRProcessEvent.wdcontroller

Info:conflict: conflict in workspace ZPOSMGMT/sap.com_SAPPCUI_GP/dev/inactive: /dtr/ws/ZPOSMGMT/sap.com_SAPPCUI_GP/dev/inactive/DCs/sap.com/pcui_gp/xssutils/_comp/src/packages/com/sap/xss/ser/xssconfview/vc/VcLinks.wdcontroller

Info:Check for conflicts in ZPOSMGMT/sap.com_SAPPCUI_GP/dev/inactive

Info:Step Repository-check ended with result 'error' at 2006-11-03 12:16:36.0207 -5:00

i have observed that there are some broken DC's for sap.com_SAPPCUI_GP in CBS. Is there anything related the broken DC's and the import logs.

if yes, give some info on how to rectify the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you search for information on Broken DCs and conflict resolution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have opened the DTR perspective in NWDS and tried to resolve the conflicts it was asking for Activity. i have created activity for that but now i am not able to know how to proceed.

can you suggest me some info how to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the following info within 10 seconds on http://help.sap.com/nw04 by searching for "DTR conflict":

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/11/25434988b762468b22509e0a0d2147/frameset.htm">Resolving Integration Conflicts</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have successfully created and activity and checked in the activity but i am not able to find the changes. where do i find the changes.. is there anything more to do.

here is the status i got in NDWS

14:29:49.530 SUCCEEDED: Discard of colliding version completed : /DCs/sap.com/pcui_gp/isr/_comp/src/packages/com/sap/pcui_gp/isr/isrprocessevent/FcISRProcessEvent.wdcontroller in workspace /dtr/ws/ZPOSMGMT/sap.com_SAPPCUI_GP/dev/inactive/

14:30:22.019 CHECKIN FcISRProcessEvent_conflict (act_w_ZPOSMGMT_sap_2e_com_SAPPCUI_GP_dev_inactive_u_SAngathr_t_2006_11_07_08_59_38_GMT_390389ef-30be-4bda-8635-b886b7bd874a)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"where do i find the changes":

- Open the Closed Activities view and find the Activity used for conflict resolution.

- Open the activity node => you'll see the affected source files.

- Rightclick a source file -> View Changes...

"is there anything more to do":

- Activate the activity (Activation View)

- Release the activity for transport (Transport View)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have successfully releases the activity from transport view. now will the changes i have done to the DC which is in SAPPCUI_GP will be effected in Dev. track else i have to do more.

i have resolved some conflicts which were rasing some built error, i want the modified one in Dev. track and work on it. will the chages reflect in the dev. track ... else what i have to do for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After a successfull <b>check-in</b> the sources contained in an activity are available in the DTR in the <b>inactive</b> workspace of the Development Configuration that you were working in.

After a successfull <b>activation</b> the sources contained in an activity are available in the DTR in the <b>active</b> workspace of the Development Configuration that you were working in.

A track used for developing Software Components always has two Development Configurations: _DEV and _CONS. You normally only work in the _DEV configuration (ongoing development). The _CONS configuration should be used for bugfixing a release.

I suggest you read some NWDI articles here on SDN and check the extensive NWDI documentation on help.sap.com.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Pascal