cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS iView Error(W-4 Tax withholding)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting following error when we try to run W-4 Tax withholding.. application.

failed to create or init instance of model 'com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.w4.model.HRXSS_PER_P0210_US' in scope APPLICATION_SCOPE with instanceId 'null'

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: failed to create or init instance of model 'com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.w4.model.HRXSS_PER_P0210_US' in scope APPLICATION_SCOPE with instanceId 'null'

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.model.api.WDModelFactory.getOrCreateModelInstanceFromScopeMaintainer(WDModelFactory.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.model.api.WDModelFactory.getModelInstance(WDModelFactory.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.model.api.WDModelFactory.getModelInstance(WDModelFactory.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.xss.hr.per.us.w4.fc.FcPerW4.onInit(FcPerW4.java:337)

Thanx for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me the purpose of all these 'cfg' DC's in the newer versions of ESS business package? The were not in the NW04 version.

Thanks...

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think you did not deploy the 'cfg' for the W4 application.

deploy the 'cfg' DC and then the application DC always.

Regards,

Sharadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharadha,

Thanks for your reply, thing i am not getting that exception every time i log into portal.

It is kinda weird sometimes it is throwing that exception smtimes not.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharada,

I am more or less falling into the same problem. COuld you be more clear what is "cfg" DC and where I can find it?