cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single File to multiple IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on single XML file input to multiple IDoc scenario. Single file contains multiple set of data for Customer and Vendor for example 20 Customer and 40 vendor together in one file between <CMData>...</CMdata> tag individually. I have to map Customer and Vendor based on one of the tag value. I seen the IDoc structure does not allow multiple records and occurrence shows only one. What is the best way to establish this scenario. I know ccBPM is required and Transformation Step picks respective mapping based on XML tag value for Customer or Vendor, but I have doubt how can I send one by one IDoc by identifying correct mapping based on XML tag. Thanks and appreciate your help.

--PKT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

p_vanos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Export the IDOC structure to a WSDL document. Import that WSDL structure as external definition. Then perform a loop in a BPM which splits your source XML with multiple messages into single messages and then transform 1 single external message to 1 IDOC message. This should work!

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul for prompt response and support.

I changed the Occurrence of both IDOC TAG to "9999" through "xsd" and upload the same in XI and I created two mapping one for Customer and one for Vendor i.e.

File--->Customer with multiple IDoc tag attribute

File--->Vendor with multiple IDoc tag attribute

Now in BPM I have to apply loop and look to the tag XMLType and where it is "C" I have to call Customer mapping and where it is "V" I have to call Vendor mapping. How I can do this . Please help me on this. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

you can look to the tag with the "switch" object and create different branches with different conditions.

Cheers,

Frank

suman_lakkimsetty2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i have seen your reply in forum for a question Single file to multiple IDOC. here i have the same problem. i was strucked up at BPM. can u please support me designing the integration process. my scenario is

FILE to IDOC(DEBMAS). i have 120 (example) customers . have to send trough IDOC.

thanks & regards

suman