cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical upgrade to ECC 5.0 or ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody guide me how a technical upgrade to ECC 5.0 or ECC 6.0 is done. Can anybody help me in getting a document which includes the screenshots for the upgrade process.

Kindly mail me to abdulae@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

You can download the upgrade guide from http://service.sap.com/instguides. All the upgrade guides are there (for all applications and SAP NetWeaver releases).

Cheers,

Mike.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I would appreciate if I can get a document containing screenshots of how the upgrade is done. Thanks a ton for your help. My email is aleemae@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

The Upgrade Guides explain in detail how to perform the upgrade. If someone does have a document that contains screenshots, then they should share it on SDN.

Moderators certainly will not mail documents to private accounts, as it is not the point of SDN in the first place.

If you do not have the expertise to read the guides to perform the upgrade, then you should consider getting the proper training. Technical upgrade consultants are highly paid for a reason -- they have "paid their dues" by performing junior work and receiving the proper training. I'm not sure anyone can gain this through screenshots alone. SAP's customers <i><b>deserve</b></i> properly trained experts performing expert functions.

Regards,

Matt

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly mail me any ECC 5.0 or ECC 6.0 upgrade document to aleemae@gmail.com. Thanks a ton in advance.