cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementation XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand and know what a full lifecycle implementation consists of... The problem is that my current company is exactly orthodox in its approach.

Could someone maybe outline what an XI developers role is at each point of the project?

so for the following, what exactly does an xi developer do.

Project Preparation – project formally initiated and planning well under way.

1. Project Preparation – project formally initiated and planning well under way

2. Business Blueprint – project team gathers requirements and conducts conceptual design of the solution.

3. Realization – system solution is built and integration tested, end users trained

4. Final Preparation – final check before cut over to new system solution

5. Go Live & Support

If someone could let me know the specific tasks performed by the XI developer at each of these stages it would be very helpful.

Thank you

Message was edited by: Alex Ong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks michael... this one works... SO are these all template docs then?

Is it possible just to give me an overview on the phases of the project and exactly what the XI developer's tasks are at this stage

I promise to give a perfect 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks michael,

2 things one the document template link on your FAQ's doesn't seem to work anymore. I have a service market place ID but cant access these dosuments. Could you maybe email them to me please?

Also I have looked at the roadmap many times but can never just get an overview as to what the Developer does at each phase which is actuaklly what im lookng for

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

try https://service.sap.com/asap

and you will find XI ASAP there - to download

it works everytime for me

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Alex,

have a look at this document

and search for development:

http://media.sdn.sap.com/html/submitted_docs/Implementation_Roadmap_XI/index.htm

it should satisfy your company

as you have every project step described in detail

inside (for XI implementaiton)

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>