cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM step "received" in status waiting in transact. SWI1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

possibly corresponding to my other topic from today I have a funny situation in an BPM.

First step is a receive step for an IDOC coming into my BPM. The corresponding mapping is IDOC -> IDOC.

Interf.mapp. is async outb. with ORDERS05 to asyn abstr. async.ORDERS05.

So this process looks as it should be.

The process ist started with an incoming IDOC and continues with the BPM till the end, except the first step (receive) which can be found in SXMB_MONI with "queue stopped" / "recorded for outbound processing" in pipeline step "receiver grouping".

The message in SWF_XI_SWI1 transaction is for this step "waiting for event RECEIVED of object type ZXI_PROXY_RFC_STATUS_ABST_0001"".

The queue stopped is XBTO (found in transact. SMQ2).

Does anybody know whats going on here?

Where is this object type from? (Step belongs to receiving a standard IDOC ORDERS05).

And why is this process step stopped but not the whole BPM?

Our idea: We had activated ALEAUD for IDOC acknowledgement. This step tries to return an ackn. but cannot?

Thank you for your help!

Regards

Dirk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to activate the Queue from SMQ2. Hope all the queues are registered.

Also check if there any errored workflow items are stuck. If so go to transaction SWWL and delete all the errored entries.

Also check is there any dump in ST22 ?

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

thank you.

Unfortunately all this don´t help.

No entries in ST22, Entries in SWWL are not corresponding to our problem.

I deleted the problematic queue entries and we tried to restart the process.

Possibly we got the problem.

In one scenario we have no BPM. There an http receiver is obviously implemented wrong. It is the one who receives in the BPM the message starting the BPM.

I am not sure why this results in the blocked queue. Usually connection problems come up with an error entry in SXMB_MONI.

No idea about the BPM which is stucked in the queue.

Possibly same problem, because in MONI we can see that the system stops at receiver grouping.

When we have fixed the http-receiver issue we will test again with the BPM.

Regards

Dirk

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did it on my own:

The problem was the connection to the receiver of the next step, which was not properly working!

Dirk Meinhard