cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the public parts of DC's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with EP 7.0 and trying to build a WebDynpro application using JDI.

I have imported the development configuration(track) and created a new DC.

In the USED DC's part I have added the dc's xssfpm and xssutils.

xssutils has an interface IXssAppConf and this must be used by me for development.

Now the problem is even though I have added the dc's I am not able to find the interface in the Used Dc's to implement.

After refering the help documents given by SAP I have understood that after adding a dc DC build needs to be done.When I do Development Component(DC) build I am getting the following error.

Any help in this regard would be greatful.

Nov 6, 2006 4:36:37 PM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] ERROR: TestApplica: Build failed for analog.com/TestApplica(analog.com_ZPOSMGMT_1) in variant "default": Check for used DCs failed: Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webDynpro. DC not found in DC syncdb

-

Build log -

Development Component Build (2006-11-06 16:36:36)

Component name: TestApplica

Component vendor: analog.com

SC compartment: analog.com_ZPOSMGMT_1

Configuration: DJI_ZPOSMGMT_D

Source code location: http://nwd2sm1.corp.analog.com:50300/dtr/ws/ZPOSMGMT/analog.com_ZPOSMGMT/dev/inactive/DCs/analog.com...

DC root folder: C:\Documents and Settings\5\DCs\analog.com\TestApplica\_comp\

DC type: Web Dynpro

Host: yh190

DC Model check:

[dcmake] All used DCs are available locally

[dcmake] ERROR: Check for used DCs failed: Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webDynpro. DC not found in DC syncdb

[dcmake] Build failed with errors.

Regards,

Nagaraju Donikena.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try re-importin the dev configuration. Be sure that the old configuration is completely removed i.e all DCs are deleted and the root folder is also deleted.

Thanks,

Rajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies.

The problem has been solved now.

The reason for that is the DC which I want to use is a broken DC in CBS.

That is the reason we were not able to use that DC.

To solve such a kind of problem

DC Build needs to be done.If the DC build is successful then the problem will be solved.If the DC build is failing go and check the software component status in CBS.There SC must have broken dc's.Solve that first then this kind of problem will not arise.

Regards,

Nagaraju Donikena.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju ,

Select the DC ->Rightclick and select deveopmentComponent and choose sync UsedDCs option (Seclct All dcs in the list ).

Now do DC build. It should work.

Regards, Anilkumar

lajitha_menon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Try closing NWDS and open it again, then rebuild, reload, etc.

Regards,

LM