cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RWB: Component Monitoring - Proxy Runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when I open the RWB and nmove to the component monitoring there is a node for my domain with subnodes.

One is for Integration Engines.

Here I have an entry for one of my R/3 system.

It is in status error with message "no login possible on system xxxx with XIRWBUSER".

Two questions:

How is this entry for this proxy generated?

Where to change the user XIRWBUSER in XI (Don´t want to use this user for login on other systems).

Best regards

Dirk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you check on the parameters:

com.sap.aii.rwb.serviceuser.name

com.sap.aii.rwb.serviceuser.pwd

com.sap.aii.rwb.serviceuser.language

in the excahnge profile. check for correct userid and password.

Also check if the user has the following roles:

SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR

SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

ok so question one is solved.

This user is the one requested for this login to the R/3 system!

But that means we have to add this user with its pwd from XI into the R/3 system? Here it doesn´t exist.

We have in Sm59 an R/3 connection to this R/3 system with another user as expected for IDOC comm.

And what about this entry for this proxy. Why it is created. We don´t use proxy comm. for this R/3 system, only IDOC comm.

regards

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dirk Meinhard,

What is happening is,

Proxy Runtime, is trying to login to the R/3 system with PIRWBUSER for the proxy data.

As per error it is clear that PIRWBUSER is not created on R/3 system.

Technically this should effect any of ur scenarios unless you use proxies. Just to have all of them green in Component monitoring..do the following.

Create an user PIRWBUSER in SU01 of the R/3 System.

Give the roles same as that of the user PIRWBUSER in ABAP Stack of XI.

<i>But that means we have to add this user with its pwd from XI into the R/3 system?</i>

PWD of PIRWBUSER on R/3 system need not be same as that of user PIRWBUSER on XI system.

I hope this helps.

-Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naveen,

the issue with the users was clear to me after thinking a little bit about it. I am not sure about the roles to be identical in the R/3 systems as the roles described by Vijaya are XI specific and should not exist in the R/3 systems (one is only Rel.4.7 e.g.).

The question left is:

Which action/process etc... created the proxy entries in the RWB?

As I said we don´t use any proxy comm. here with R/3 systems.

Regards

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

I think I got the Q wrong..sorry abt that.

Any R/3 system when interacting with XI generally uses transaction SLDAPICUST for connection to SLD where we have to give XIAPPLUSER.

TCP/IP connection SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC

The SLD in turn uses the Data present in exchange profile to login to IR,ID etc...that my understanding.

Apart from this the RFC destination that we create for connection during RFC, IDOc or proxy scenario.

In one of these places transaction SLDAPICUST in Business system or somewhere is exchange profile there is XIRWBUSER and does not have the right authorisations.

XIRWBUSER should have role: SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER

so either its used at wrong place or the right roles are not assigned. Just my inputs.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vijaya

Answers (0)