cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Determination In BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I am working on multicast parallel pattern of BPM , I have developed BPM with "Receiver Determination step" having send context as "SAPR3" . I have define condition in receiver determination of integration directory as "Processstep = SAPR3 " then the receiver is SAP R3 system.

But when I execute the scenario the workflow log doesn't show any entry in receiver element i.e. no receiver is identified .

Please help me out in this case.

Regards,

Keith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keith,

Same pattern is available in your IR under SAP BASIS --> http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Pattern --> Integration process --> MultiCast Parllel / Sequential.

Take a look at it anc check if your configuration is done exactly like that.

Also, leave your Send Context for the Receiver Determination Step as blank and just give the Input Mesage as you source message against the MESSAGE field.

The receivers field will need a multiline container element of type RECEIVER.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhavesh and vijaya,

Even if I keep the Send context as blank it doen't work , the receiver field in workflow log is not populated during processing.

Also my Receivers field in "Receiver Detemination " step is multiline container element.

ANy suggestions , please

Regards,

Keith

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keith,

Make a syntax check of your BPM by clicking on F7.

I somehow feel that the message being passed to the receievr determination does not match the condition entered in your receiver determination step.

make sure that the condition is valid and so is the source data being passed.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavesh,

After F7 there is no error shown , also as far as send context is concerned i can see it in the workflow log , it not the receiver value which should be populated from ID depending upon the send context.

Regards,

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check on this URL to understand the real use of Multicast.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/11/13283fd0ca8443e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards

Vijaya