Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem connecting to Netweaver Trial AS Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Trying to login from SAPGUI (640), an error occurs:

"partner not reached (host 127.0.0.1, service sapdb00)

WSAECONNREFUSED: connectgion refused"

I'm using two contexts:

1) my PC is not connected to any network. An MS Loopback adapter is installed, activated and connected. Using this constellation the login to the AS ABAP works fine.

2) my PC is connected to the LAN of my company. The MS Loopback adapter is deactivated, my system receives an IP-address via DHCP from the LAN (ethernet adapter).

Now the Login doesn't work as described above (MS loopback adapter activated or deactivated doesn't matter). The LAN uses a proxyserver (activated in internet options, connection properties).

Who knows, where the problem is?

Any help is apreciated.

regard,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Michael,

As you entered the ip address and pc name in host file when you are trying to connect with Loopback adapter. so i assume that you made that entry for your Lan also.

Can you tell me one thing are you able to ping your server via command port through LAN.what you enter in Application server when you connect with your LAN it should be ip address of LAN there.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

I'm not sure, if the following information is that what you expect:

Working in a LAN:

The hosts file contains only 1 line: 127.0.0.1 localhost

Loopback Adapter is deactivated

Ipconfig shows the IP 10.249.135.191 (via DHCP by LAN)

Ping localhost works

regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again for your help.

The problem was, that I didn't start the engine. After starting the engine, the login worked.

However, starting the engine, a message "has been already started" was shown in the command-window. Why then to start the engine again ???? Anyway, my problem is history.

regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Wolf Michael,

Have you got solution? If you know plz explain to me, Because i am also facing same problem like you. Plz help me.

Thanks,

VNR.