cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print Shipping Instruction Text in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

i am Usman Sheriff From Singapore. I am facing a big problem now due to print the shipping instruction Text. Actually i want to know where this shipping instruction text data stored in sap after creating in the delivery doc. is there any table for this? otherwise how can i print this Shipping Instruction text using the Smartforms.

if any one know about this please and please replay.

Thanks & Regards

Usman Sheriff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mr Ravi.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLAY. now i am getting a print output with shipping instruction. thank you once again.

Regards

Usman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Request you to close the thread by marking as PROBLEM SOLVED against the answer that helped to close the issue.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usman,

Welcome to SDN.

When you say Shipping Instruction Text, I am assuming that you are talking about a long text. If that is the case, it should be a part of the delivery doducment. Open the delivery doc, you can look at the texts for the document.In the menu GoTo> Header Texts and then look for Shipping Instructions Text. If it is at the item leverl, GoTo> Item Text.

Once that is done, double click on the text you should have the text in full screen mode. Now, go to Header data in the menu and you should be able see the parameters like TEXT OBJECT, TEXT ID and TEXT NAME.

Now, create a text element in the form, with the attibute set to INCLUDE TEXT and then it will ask for the three parameters of the long text that you want to print. Enter the parameters that you have noted above and you will have the long text printed.

Regards,

Ravi

note : Please mark all the helpful answers