cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PS : - Project Team assignment to activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In order to assign the afore mentioned, I assigned the Project Team to the top WBS element first. But when I try to assign resource from the team to an activity, the members are being selcted from the work center not from the Project Team. I tried doing this by removing the 'Work centre check box' too. But then it takes data from the HR Master Table. How can i do the selection only from Project Team? Please Help. Mine is a 4.6C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith

Please note that, resource allocation can be done at Activity level & work center level. these resoruces can be assigned from HR employee master data.

Can you tell me what do u mean by Projet Team, you mean person responsible?

Regards

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhakar

First, thanks for your initiative

No, not person responsible. My problem is this. There is an option for creation of project team at WBS level in CJ20N ( EDIT + WBS ELEMENT+ PROJECT TEAM). Here we can assign all the resources for a project and later we can allocate them to activities. If we do this the resources will be assigned from the team, provided the team belongs to the work center assigned to the activity. But in my case this is not happening. Any idea?