cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to SOAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I am executing RFC to SOAP scenario in which BAPI is returning me a table containing PREQNO as one of the fields of table.

I want to retrieve all PREQNO's in that table.

I have created my own webservice in java where i am trying to retrieve array of PREQNO's from RFC.

While creating Message Mapping in this case,If I map PREQNO from BAPI to my STRING array of webservice, i am able to retrieve only one record and

If I map table of BAPI to my STRING array, I get all rows but no data(PREQNO's).

PREQNO has occurrence as 1..1 & the table has occurence of 0..unbound.

I know the problem is with mapping table with correct datatype but i am confused how can i create such data type in java for my webservice.

If I do the same thing for RFC to FILE scenario, I am able to get data(all PREQNO's) after creating my own datatype in XI.

Thanks,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the output in the mapping ? Data Type will give problem for some extent.. many times you can this with help of user defined function in the message mapping. check the display queue option in the mapping to debugg the values..

Create a datatype with same as the BAPI so that it will be easy

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

I am using BAPI_REQUISITION_GETITEMS to retrieve all PREQ_NOs. BAPI Response structure is like this

BAPI_REQUISITION_GETITEMS.Response (1..1)

REQUISITION_ITEMS (1..1)

item (0..unbound)

PREQ_NO (1..1)

BAPI returns a table (item) with PREQ_NO as one column and I am not able to retrieve this column for all rows.

Thanks,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think if you use the function remove context functions of node function for your item, you can get all the rows.

thanks,

raju N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Raju,

It worked for me..

Thanks,

Archana

Answers (0)