cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade of EBP 2.0 to SRM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts.

We are in the process of upgrading EBP 2.0 to SRM 5.0. Can anyone of you give me the steps involved in this migration. What are the prerequisites, post upgrade steps and what are the precautions to be taken in the upgrade process. I would appreciate if I can get a document with the screenshots on this. My email is aleemae@gmail.com.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abdul,

Better way is to install SRM 5.0 as standalone system and migrate productive data from EBP 2.0 to SRM 5.0

I can send You documents on monday when I get back to work.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin

I would be highly grateful if you Could you please send the document to me too at iftekhar.alamiftekhar@gmail.com

Thanks and regards

Iftekhar Alam

Message was edited by: iftekhar alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

probably you should check the upgrade guide with the follow up activities (point 6).

You may find the document under

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/instguides

-> mySAP Business Suite Applications

-> SRM

-> Using SAP SRM Server 5.5

Upgrade Guides - SAP SRM Server 5.5 and SRM LAC 5.0

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

As I promise, I send You docs and information.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton Marcin for the docs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcin

Can you please share these docs with me ? Does any of the document covers the info about the Workflows developed in EBP.. How do we take care of them while SRM upgrade?

My email id is : dharmsneha@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcin,

I need to upgrade EBP 3.5 to SRM 5.0. If possible please email me your document to srini117us@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

Could you please send documents regarding upgrade SRM 2 to SRM 5 at qcpar@hotmail.com

Thanks and regards

ET

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you pls forward me the documents on 'Upgrade of EBP 2.0 to SRM 5.0' to anji_sap@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Hello..

We are upgrading SRM 2 to SRM 5 so I am looking for some more upgrade documents. If you have then kindly send me on jignes@gmail.com. You response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Many Regards

Jignesh</b>

Answers (0)