cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NetWeaver 2004s Java Installation probem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to install SAP NetWeaver 2004s Java on my system. I started setup.bat and I am not able to start installation as its asking for some hots name and port number. Port number 21212 is already present there. I am not able to go further than this screen. I did all steps mentioned in the procedure. But no use. Can any one help me out what should I enter as host name and port number.

Its saying

"Network input/output exception has occured: Connection reset

java.net.socketexception:connection reset"

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Regrads,

Farooq Shaik.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq,

In the application server give the name of the application server where you are trying the installation. Try also giving localhost.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Ruchit,

I tried to give my local host and the port number 21212 and 21200 also. But when I give the local host name and port number 21200, it says "guiengine: login in process...."

then it says "guiengine: login timeout; the client was unable to establish a valid connection

Exit status of child: 1"

I dont have anything installed in my system except Java SDK. I tried to find out some documentation also, but i didnt find. Is it right what I am trying to do or should I have done some thing before this.Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Farooq Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq,

Make sure your network connection is working properly and u made all the entry in host files

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subhash,

What kind of etries shoud I make in host file. If you have installation guide, can you please share with me. my mail id is farooqshaik@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

Regards,

Farooq Shaik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq,

You can see the document with the installation files.

First check all the prerequisites before installing.

Just add microsoft loopback adapter

enter a static ip in loopback adapter

and open C:\windows\system32\drivers\host file in notepad

enter ur ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx amd ur pcname after

127.0.0.1 localhost

all the process available in the guide which comes with it

also check the environment variable

Regards

Subhash

Message was edited by: Subhash Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

I did all you mentioned. But I am getting the same problem.

I checked the environmental variables also. They are also fine. Any other things that i need to check for. Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Farooq Shaik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq,

Also check firewall and antivirus if it is there then turn firewall off and remove antivirus.

if it does not work then i have no idea

Sorry

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Subhash, Every thing is disabled. I will try to reinstall my OS again and try from the begining. If still it I am not able to proceed further then i have to contact the forum back :-).

Regards,

Farooq Shaik.

Answers (0)