cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select RFC modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I try to import a adaptive RFC modèle in my Web Dynpro Java Application, but my Function Name has a yellow icon !

And during the import I get this error :

: RFC Import Failed. The import has been terminated.

: com.sap.ide.metamodel.general.exception.CreateException: table type definition is not supported for object PIQHS_STATUS_T

: com.sap.ide.metamodel.importers.rfcmodel.RFCImportFailedException: RFC Import failed. Cause: class com.sap.ide.metamodel.general.exception.CreateException:table type definition is not supported for object PIQHS_STATUS_T

How can I modify the table type definition or the object PIQHS_STATUS_T in transaction code SE37 to import the RFC adaptive model ?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Mathieu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Rodrigo-Giner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont pay attention to the yellow icon that appear, I created my own RFC functions and works fine, The Standard BAPIS appears in green.

The error is because in your RFC funtion you have the object PIQHS_STATUS_T declared in a way that webdynpro dont support, you should check the format of your import/export/tables parameters, and try to change it.

In the se37 see the format of that object and see wich type is and post it.

Question, your create this RFC function ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Thank your for your advice. I will try to change the import/export/tables parameters.

No, I haven't create this RFC function. It was developed by SAP for the IS HER Campus Management.

What should I do ?

Thank you Rodrigo.

Best Regards,

Mathieu

Rodrigo-Giner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I never see this error, all the RFC functions that I used were imported OK, so I only guessing that in that Object, there is something that can be imported in webdynpro.

So first you have to found that, and then see what you can do to solve the problem.

I think that you should see if tehre is another BAPI with the same functionality that you are seeking or perhaps create your own FM based on the fucntion that you have to use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

thank you for your help.

I made a copy of the function group and then modifiy the RFC function.

The adaptive RFC model import works fine now.

Best regards,

Mathieu