cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignore Last node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

In the Message Mapping I have created one node only for File name and in Reciever side Communication channel I have given in the file name schems as %var1%.txt .But in the Content conversion how to handle this,as I dont want to write the Filename record in my output file.

Can any body please suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swabap,

The best solution i would suggest is make use of Dynamic Configuration. Make mapping as per your desire. so need of additional mapping for FileName.So no additionl node in the target structure for FileName. so easy FileContent Conversion. For Dynamic configuration, Code is available in SDN forum and help.sap.com. please make a search in them.

the main thing you have to see is enabling the Set Adapter specific properties checked in teh Communication channel both sender and receiver.

Regards,

Sundar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use NameA.fixedLengthTooShortHandling = CUT

This will prevent the last node from being written to your file.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayta,

I have included this in my Content Conversion ,but its giving the following Error:

<b>Error: Message processing failed: Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'java.lang.Exception: Column value 'PAYSW_031106_182505' too long (>0 for 0. column) - must stop', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)'</b>

I have added

FNAME.fieldFixedLengths 0

FNAME.FixedLengthTooShortHandling Cut

in my Content Conversion.

Can any body suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please post here the structure of your Data Type?

And precise when field "FileName" is used.

Thanks

Mickael