cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Release Error: Not all objects in the request could be locked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I hope you can help me with this one.

We need to transport a particular request in our QA and Production client. However, upon releasing of the transport request number, a warning/error message appeared on the screen:

'Not all objects in the request could be locked. Do you want to release anyway?'

I tried to display the error and below is the object messages:

Object messages: R3TR TABU ZLIFNR

Task F5DK900107 belongs to a different category

I don't know what that means, but I noticed that there are too many objects under the customizing task which I think is not part of the latest customization. I'm not sure what to do, I hope somebody could give me some advise.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

April

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

There are many IMG activities under that same request which is not supposed to be transported to QAS. Is it possible to transfer the IMG activity and other customization into a new transport request? if possible, how?

I'm thinking if I can just try to change/save again the new configuration to a new transport request number. But if there's an easier way to solve this problem, I will consider that option.

😃 Thank you...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri! Hi Ruchit!

I've just read your replies, thank you very much. I'll do some checking first then I will inform you of the result. I am happy to assign points as a way to say 'Thank you'. I'll get back as soon as I finish checking..

Thank you and regards,

April 😃

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi April,

Looks like a development class issue to me as well.

Do one thing check the transport layer for the development class involved and see if it is the one belonging to DEV--QAS route. If not then you need to make changes.

Please award points for useful answers.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear april,

im guessing that yoou could have probably used a different dev. class to the one you were supposed to use.im only guessing, would welcome any corrections or suggestions.

regards,

sri srirangam