cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP xMII OLEDB Connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guy's

I have been using the SAP xMII OLEDB connector to connect to ODBC datasources . I'm faced with a error every time when i try to reconnect ot the data source

i.e OLEDB Error Record #(0x1): [source = Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers] [error = [Oracle][ODBC Oracle Driver][Oracle OCI]ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE.]. Error was spawned by -- File:.\Query.cpp Line:89 Function:COleDbQuery::ExecuteOleDbMode.

This happens when once succesfully data is retrievedand then try reconnecting to fetch data.

regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't give you detailed information without knowing exactly what you are doing. The OLEDB connector was never tested against Oracle because there is a native Oracle Database connector "Oracle_Database" in the Data Servers list. Make sure to uncheck the "Show Only Enabled Servers" checkbox to see this connector. Theoretically the OLEDB connector should work, but without knowing the exact query you are executing it is hard to diagnose the problem. Is there a specific reason that you are using the OLEDB connector and not the native connector?