cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Interfaces are Missing in ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i want to create Reciever Determinaiton in the ID i can see my interfaces which i created in IR...

i went in IR there i found the Message Interfaces are there and activated...what is the reason that i am unable to see the message interfaces in ID

Amaresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i tried all the SLD cache stuff inthe ID but it still haveing same problem ...as krishnamoorthy said you can add the message interfaces explicitly in ID ....

can some one guide me the step by step procedure for it

Amaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

Do you use a Business Service or a Business System ?

If it's a Business Service, you need to add it manually the Interface Message, as Khrishna explained you. For that, just open it, modify it and add your Interface Message. No need a doc to do that

If it's a Business System, here's a litle trick:

1. Go to IR (Design). Open your Interface Message (IM), and with a right-click (contextual menu) on your IM's name, use option "Copy".

2. Go to ID (config). Open your Business System and with a right-click (contextual menu) on field Interface Message, use option "Paste". <i>I think you also do that directly on your Receiver Interface.</i> For me that always worked fine...

3. That's all... Just a Copy-Paste !

Regards.

Mickael

Message was edited by: Mickael Huchet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I update the cache but still its the same...

and how to add the interfaces explicitly to the ID

Amaresh

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mean time try this one too

SLD cache :

To clear the SLD cache, from the Integration Builder main menu, choose Environment ® Delete Cache for SLD Data.

Once we have deleted the cache for SLD data, accessing objects in the SLD may take longer than usual initially.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the Object Tab,

Refresh the Cache

a)Start transaction SXI_CACHE.

b)From the context menu XI Runtime Cache select Start Complete Cache Refresh.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the cache Refresh in the directoyr->Environment->Cache Notifications.

Are you using Reciever Service as a Business Service or Business System created in the SLD.

If it is business service created in the IntegratioN Directory then add these message interfaces to Business Services explicitly. For this open Business Service and add these message interfaces in ID.

Regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amaresh

SXI_CACHE is not updated..You can trigger these from Administrator link on XI home page.