cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change of fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what we want

1) Address infotype Subtype1(permanent address).

Subtype 2 (emergency address).

only these two subtypes to show up in the in the ess service.which can be done in IMG.

Client wants no change of text on the field names in the R/3 system

Instead they want changes in the Portal ESS iView. For eg: change field name (c/o to emergency contact) in subtype 2 .

They just want to change the text of the field names/hide some fields in the subtype2 and not in subtype1.

i do not see these services pzo2,pz13 in SE80.

there are no HTML templates for these services pz02, pz05 do we need to create them as they don’t appear in the SE80.and point then to the function modules the copy and modify (where to modify exactly) in the t77www_SC table once for

Pz02àHR_ESS_ADDRESSLIST_10 and the other

Pz05àHR_ESS_ADDRESSLIST_10 (since we need changes for subtype 2 only).

Any detailed instructions would be very helpful

regards

rudi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member25156
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Could you please send these instructions to ronaldg.meyer@gmail.com

Highly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know where to find the screens for the subtype addresses - Work, Other Work, and Emergency?

Any assistance will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Donna Maupin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced the similar issues... I tried to do this in HTML templates. I tried to change some of the tags in generated HTMLB...but that didn't help. So I changed in R/3 side... This will be the easiest way... so better do this in R/3 screen program.

Regards,

Padman

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hahahaha Too funny....you must be working with my friend...he sent me this as an email today...I sent him a step-by-step about what to do. Have fun in Philly!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Christoper,

Can you please send us the description of hiding fields in ESS transaction Pz02. Please send these details to swapna_vs@yahoo.com. This is very important and urgent for us. thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you email me the same instructions. We are wanting to put Personal information online in Display mode only as well.

Thanks,

Donna Maupin

University of Kentucky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christopher,

Could you sent the step-by-step information on ESS address fields to my email? Your assistance would be most appreciated.

Thank you,

Donna Maupin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christopher,

Could you please email me same instructions? I have a requirement wherein ESS addresses application, I have to add new field in one subtype but not the other. Thanks in advance.

Sameer