cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Internationalization..urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The scenario is that wehave some webdynpro components for which the internationalization has to be done.

That I have achieved.But, asper the requirement I have to do the same in Portal also where I am calling all my webdynpro components in seperate iviews.

What ever the client is going to viewis through the portal with a particular login ID.In the Portal we dont have the personalization link.

So how to achieve internationalization which changesall the folders and every thing that we are viewing in the Portal.

As I am very very new to Portal and have workedmoreon webdynpros so kindly help me to achieve that.

Looking forward to you.

Regards

DK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this procedure for Portal Internationalization from your server.

Create a user with the required language, then in runtime it will show all the folder names and page names in that language.

Content Administration -> Portal Content Translation ->

1)Translation Worklist Co ordination -> New Translation Worklist.

Add Required iViews / Pages to the Created Translation Worklist.-> Generate Translation Data -> Release for Translation.

Actual Translation

2)Worklist Translation -> Search for your translation -> Select a translation -> Load for Translation -> Change it to the Required Language.

Save All -> Close -> Mark as Translated (Released)

3) Translation Worklist Co ordination -> Select Translation Package -> Publish Translation.

Regards,

SK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have made the content the translation to Danish and publised, but after that the content is getting displayed in both English and Danish. As per the requirement it should only be displayed in danish when the user language is defined as danish.

Please suggest.