cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot find intf mapping in interface determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have these bpm steps 1. Trasnformation followed by send sync. i am trying to do a receiver JDBC sync call to oracle db.

1. in my transformation i have my:

1. Request message : messageA mapped to

2.Response message JDBC request and in my sync send step i have specifed,

1.Request Message : JDBC Request

2. Response Message :JDBC response

I have the following MI defined:

1. Abstract Async - Message A

2. Abstract Async - JDBC Request

3. Abstract Async - JDBC Response

4. Abstract Sync - JDBC Request

- JDBC Response

in my ID , when i configure for my interface determination, i cannot slect my inbound interface nor my interface mapping...It says no object found!

Although i activated them in my IR. I did Cache refresh,SLD cache..No Luck

Pls advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have used Transformation step in the BPM...you dont get the interfacemapping in the BPM as you have given its properties in the Transformation step....

If you take out the Tansformation step in the BPM you can see Interface mapping in config and it also helps in increase in the performance by 5 times...

Amaresh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

><i>in my ID , when i configure for my interface determination, i cannot slect my inbound interface nor my interface mapping...It says no object found!</i>

Are you using a Business Service for your JDBC? if yes, did you assign the Message Interface to the Inbound of your Business Service.

As you are doing the transformation inside the BPM, there will be no need to select the Interface Mappuing in Interface Determinaytion.

Also, in your Intefrace/ Receiver Determination, the Sender message Interface will be <i>4. Abstract Sync - JDBC Request - JDBC Response</i> . You also should have created an <b>Inbound Synch Message Interace with JDBC request and JDBC Response</b> and this should have been assigned to the Inbound Message Interface of your JDBC service.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I am using a Business System for my JDBC. Also i have created an inbound Sync Message interface for JDBC Request - JDBC Response and specified it as my inbound interface for my interface determination.I also have my receiver determination.But again when i try to run, in my PE BPM Monitoring, it stops abrupltly with an Error . Its not making that sync call to JDBC...i guess i have all the objects created to make the sync call..but not sure what i am missing!

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

><i>But again when i try to run, in my PE BPM Monitoring, it stops abrupltly with an Error .</i>

Click on PE in your message in SXMB_MONI and then see which Step has errored out. And then see what the error message states and let us know what it is , and maybe that will help us identify the cause of your problem.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I found out what the error was. It was my receiver JDBC adapter, where the engine was not started. after which the sync call was made succesfully.

Thanks Again