Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuration of ESS for Stand alone ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

heres the issue.

(R/3 system version 4.7,Ep6.0,ITS 6.2,WEBAS 6.4)

i am trying to change the text of a field name for eg: (in IT0002 birth name to maiden name)in the ess iview, not in the R/3 system.

this is what i think i have to do..

a) i have to copy the function group and and the function modules and make changes in them (i donno where in the fM i have to make changes).

b) have to point the transaction pz13 to this function module that i copied and changed(in table t77www_sc).

c)make changes to the HTML templates under the service.

do i need to make changes in the function group and the function modules and the HTML templates, since i just need to see this changes only on the portal side do i just change the HTML templates(and how to change them) and not the function group containing the modules.

I do not see the PZ13 transaction under the repository browser in se80.is it beacuse the connections between the R/3 and ITS is not established ?do i need a plug in or something that i need to install on the R/3 system in order to see these services pz02,pz13 etc...

would really appreciate a detailed explanation.

thanks

venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its been a while you posted this but, did u figure out if what has to be done to be able to see PZ13 and other such transactions under Internet Services?

former_member689397
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

If you want change the PZ13 service, to do the below steps,

T.code: SM30 --> View: T77WWW_SC --> Find the Function module Related service with respect Country like below

PZ13 1 10 HR_ESS_PERSDATALIST_10

then Go to SE37--> Check the source code for respect FM there you can find the like

CALL SCREEN '0100'.

Double click on '0100' to open the Screen Painter program. Here you have to customize the FM and Program. (Z FM and Program), then go to SM30 Change STD FM to Your Z FM like below respect service.

PZ13 1 10 ZHR_ESS_PERSDATALIST_10

Let me know if you need further info.

Thnx

Suriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Suriya's reply to this thread.

If you have same requirements post as a new thread. It will be useful to others also.