cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call CreateTicketLoginModule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I deployed my custom login module that uses NameCallback method to obtain username and perform CallbackHandler.handle for checking username against UME. Also if auth is succesfull it puts username to a shared state to be used by foregoing LoginModules. I am using

LoginContext lc = new LoginContext("My login stack", new CustomNameCallbackHandler(userName)) from my JSP to do authentication for a user passing by userName parameter. It's orking fine and users are getting authenticated without any issues. However I also need to call CreateTicketLoginModule so that this module would use username put in a shared state and creates MYSAPSSO2 ticket for a session (this for accessing Bex running on ICM on ABAP stack). I added CreateTicketLoginModule to my login stack but it still not able to retrieve username from a shared state and thus system prompts me for a username when I am trying to access Bex reports (since MYSAPSSO2 is not created).

I have two questions:

How can I use LoginContext to call more then one Login Modules and make them intract with each other ?

If I define BASIC authentication for my application, how can I pass userName parameter from my JSP to my Cuatom Login Module (that I'd link to my application in the Security Provider) with a NameCallback method (w/o using LoginContext) ?

Thanks,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Have you done this successfully. I'm trying to do the exact thing but stuck in the middle. Do you know how can i pass the user name to CreateTicketLoginModule through my CustomLoginModule.

If you can provide me the code...I will really appreciate that.

V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See this thread

Kind Regards

Mukesh